TPL has structured this free web site at the e-address http://tpl-parts.gr and affiliate sites (https://tpl.one, https://scangauge.gr etc.) we will refer to as the Platform. A detailed list with all TPL sites subdomains and affiliate sites can be found here https://policy.tpl.one/domains . The Platform is structured from several free web sites that provide online information and services subject to the present terms and conditions, which you are requested to read carefully. By using our Platform the user agree to be bound by the present terms and conditions and to use the Platform in a way that is consistent with any applicable laws.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. TPL and its service providers make no representation, warranty, term or condition regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or any transactions entered into through the service and are not responsible for any use of confidential or private information by sellers or other users. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from TPL or through the service, shall create any representation, warranty, term or condition not expressly made herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
While TPL takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your information and registration data, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no representation, warranty, term, or condition, express, implied or otherwise that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. In no event shall TPL be liable for any damages (whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special or otherwise) arising out of, or in any way connected with, a third party's unauthorized access to your information or registration data, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories of liability, and also regardless of whether TPL was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
The Platform contains links to other third party web pages. These links are given as a convenience to the User, and TPL has no control over such sites. TPL is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites.
User agrees, accepts and warrants that he will use the Platform and the services in accordance with these terms and conditions and in an appropriate and lawful manner and for lawful purposes only, and by way of example and not as a limitation, user shall not:
- use the Platform to harm the minors in any way,
- receive, access or transmit any content which is in breach of any intellectual property law and copyright, in breach of confidence, pornographic, obscene, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful,
- transmit any electronic content, including viruses, which shall cause, or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree to TPL and/or to other user's computer systems,
- hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, junk mail or unsolicited or unauthorized advertising mail (spam) of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using the Platform, or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy TPL reputation or the reputation of any third party,
- disclose their own or any third party's personal or sensitive information in chats and message boards.
By using this Platform, user further agree to indemnify, defend and hold TPL harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of the present terms and condition by himself.